Forum LE SUA VAINCRA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum LE SUA VAINCRA

Espace Rugby

Le sua-vaincraAccueilDernières imagesPortailRechercherS'enregistrerConnexionLe sua-vaincra
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils

2 participants
AuteurMessage
sualex
sualex

Masculin
compte Twitter : @Alex4778

Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils Empty
MessageSujet: Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils   Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils Default12Ven 24 Juin 2005 - 7:48

Calling the shots ... Rupeni Caucau's dad Emosi Rasoki relaxes at his home in Labasa

Friday, June 24, 2005)

RUPENI Caucaunibuca's availability for the national rugby team solely depends on his father Emosi Rasoki.

Rasoki made the comments after numerous false accusations and personal attacks against his son for not joining the national team.

In an interview with Times Sport yesterday, Rasoki said the family was hurt when they heard comments against the traditional obligation of taking caucau's eldest daughter to Nasau Village in Bua.

"I told my family it was about time I spoke on behalf of Caucau, because we have been receiving statements of defamation against Caucau. As a father I felt sorry for my son," he said.

Rasoki said it was entirely up to him whether he wanted his son to play for Fiji or not.

"Caucau is different from any other rugby player in that he has reached a milestone. I believe it would take a long time for another Fijian rugby player to achieve in terms of the contract that he has secured," said Rasoki.

"But because of the type of upbringing I had taught him I always make decisions on his behalf."

Rasoki said he wanted to clarify that Caucau's trip to Fiji was not paid for by the Fiji Rugby Union, but his club in France.

"The fact that a lot of people said that FRU paid for his travelling to Fiji is a lie, and that was what really hurt the family," said Rasoki.

"Today, (yesterday) I have sent a carrier down to the village to tell Caucau to come and we will talk and I will tell him to play for Fiji," said Rasoki.

"And I bet every dollar that he will not refuse but will play, he is waiting for me to give the green light. As we speak, I'm telling you that I have given the green light for him to play for Fiji," said Rasoki.

He said Caucau had always wanted to play for Fiji and he had all the respect for Fiji and the FRU although the union could not pay him as much as his club has paid him.

Caucau and his wife Kara had just returned from France. Rasoki said when Caucau arrived in Fiji he wanted to play for Fiji against the All Blacks.

"It was after we heard people sharing their views on air that we heard someone say that traditionally taking his daughter to Bua was wrong and she should be taken to Tailevu, when I ordered him not to play for Fiji," said Rasoki.

"And he did just that and stayed in the village, until today, because the whole family was hurt by what we heard which was why we were not commenting and I had also ordered Caucau not to talk to the media and stay away from Labasa," he said.

His father said it was up to Pivac whether he still wanted Caucau to play for Fiji.

Dernière édition par le Sam 9 Juil 2005 - 22:50, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DANIEL
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils   Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils Default12Ven 24 Juin 2005 - 8:03

Effectivement la FRU n'as pas les moyens de payer le voyage de ses joueurs jouant en Europes ou Japon et que la majorite des joueurs sont obliger de financer eux memme leurs retour en equipe nationnale.Si je me souviens bien a la derniere coupe du monde en australie les Fidji avais demander une aide a l'internationnal board pour pouvoir participer a cette competition
vulcain
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
vulcain

Masculin

MessageSujet: Le papa de Rupéni   Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils Default12Ven 24 Juin 2005 - 18:40

J'espère que Roland aura réussi à trouver le message sur le papa de Rupéni...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils   Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils Default12

Le Pere de Caucaunibuca soutient son fils
Page 1 sur 1